Writing a solid draft of a novel involves planning, writing and revising. To be book worthy you need a solid theme and a exciting plot. NorthernPier.com is a publishing company that creates and publishes a handful of books every year.
- The FBI Is Investigating a Cyberattack on Continental Tire November 23, 2022Earlier this month, tire manufacturer Continental revealed that it was the target of a cyberattack in August. The German company also announced that it was investigating the data breach. However, Continental has refused to comment on reports that the data is being sold online after it refused to pay a ransom. Now,…Read more...Ryan Erik King
- The 2023 Porsche 911 Carrera T Is the Goldilocks of the 992 Generation November 23, 2022The Porsche 911 has never really been cheap as a new car, and now, in its current 992 generation, it’s downright prohibitively expensive. The base Carrera starts at $107,550, and while that car is super competent, it doesn’t give you the ability to option things like a manual transmission. Stepping up to the Carrera S…Read […]Kyle Hyatt
- Take an Around-the-World Road Trip From Your Couch with The Last Overland November 23, 2022Now that the holidays are here, many of us are traveling by car to see family. Any road trip that ends in the company of loved ones (and plenty of food) is something worth celebrating. And, really, we’re in love with the road as much as the vehicles that get us there — from the […]José Rodríguez Jr.
- Chevy's Holiday TV Commercial Is Great Because It Doesn't Try to Sell You a Car November 23, 2022When car companies try to do super-sentimental ads, it typically comes off as cringe at best. But this holiday ad from Chevrolet seemingly doesn’t attempt to sell any cars at all, and as a result, it’s pretty great.Read more...Kyle Hyatt
- GT7 Celebrates 25 Years of Gran Turismo by Adding Road Atlanta and 4 New Cars November 23, 2022December 23 marks 25 years since the release of the original Gran Turismo in Japan in 1997 — a game that changed not only the course of gaming, but the course of automotive history. It would be another five months before those of us in the U.S. would have our chance to explore the game’s […]Adam Ismail